Director: Ruzan L. Sarian

The house-museum of the great painter of the XX century, Martiros Saryan (1880-1972) was built in Yerevan by a special order of the government of Armenia and opened on November 26, 1967, during the Master’s lifetime.
The museum building consists of a two-floor private house, where the artist lived and worked in 1932-1972. A three-floor gallery is attached to the house which was built in 1967. The project designer of the house is the great Alexander Tamanyan. The museum part was designed by a well know architect, Mark Grigoryan. After the reconstruction of the museum in 2016, one more floor was added to the gallery. On the fourth floor, temporary exhibitions, concerts and events are organized.


virtual tour preview